methods for 1000 plat per hour

Everquest Secrets Revealed. There's about 40 methods to powerlevel
your character 1-60 in days on Everquest and make about 1000 platinum
per hour

http://www.eqtotalsecrets.com/

<craigba2000@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Everquest Secrets Revealed. There's about 40 methods to powerlevel
> your character 1-60 in days on Everquest and make about 1000 platinum
> per hour
>

> http://www.eqcocksmokingtips.com/

You sir, are a genius.

user

Splendid
Dec 26, 2003

In article <1119740917.207024.247640@g43g2000cwa.googlegroups.com>,
craigba2000@yahoo.com says...
> Everquest Secrets Revealed. There's about 40 methods to powerlevel
> your character 1-60 in days on Everquest and make about 1000 platinum
> per hour

60 eh? Haven't updated your guide in a few years I'd guess.

1000pp/h eh?

Even the extremely boring boots of flowing slime camp yeilds quite a bit
better than 1kpp/h. But hey, if you want to limit yourself to 1kpp/h or
level 60, who am i to judge.

On 25 Jun 2005 16:08:37 -0700, craigba2000@yahoo.com wrote:

>Everquest Secrets Revealed. There's about 40 methods to powerlevel
>your character 1-60 in days on Everquest and make about 1000 platinum
>per hour

I know of a trick that gets you 2.5k per hour and it's fully legal! A
good group, even 2 boxing tank (especially SK for snare pull and FD
spilt if needed) and a shammy for slow/heals in PoJ basement. Then
dump any diamond and blue diamond you collect in the barter for 300 a
pop.

The only drawback is after a few days or so, you'll get swamped by
ethereal parchment. I had a spell mule created for my guild to hold
all the spells (parchment were no drop) and he's already carrying 180
or so assorted 61 and 62 spells.

On Sun, 26 Jun 2005 02:29:12 GMT, James Hicks
<james@doesntlikespam.org> wrote:

>Maybe A.G.E. should make its own powerlevelling 1-70 guide and
>money-spinners guides and compete with them.

And make them free! Post them on weekly basis and whenever someone
tries to post a rip off guide, a free version would be posted
immidiately afterward.