Printer Problem

I have any problem about my notebook . During I used my notebook on network
sometimes it will show blue screen and then restart so I look at Event Viewer
it will
shown messeage

Details Product: Windows Operating System
ID: 23
Source: Print
Version: 5.0
Component: Application Event Log
Symbolic Name: MSG_NO_DRIVER_FOUND_FOR_PRINTER
Message: Printer %1 failed to initialize because a suitable %2 driver could
not be found.

Byte

Do you have a printer connected? If you do, unplug it. It is not properly
installed for XP is looking for the printer drivers.