Black text printing

March 15, 2005 12:01:07 PM

Black text will not print, other color (i.e.red) text prints, as well as
graphics. I am a new XP user (XP home, SP2), running a new machine. cannon
S-600 printer loaded with lastest XP driver from cannon.
All new inks, this is not a black ink cartridge problem as black ink will
print on test page.
This occurs when printing from any application, Outlook, Notepad, Word.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks,

More about : black text printing

March 15, 2005 2:05:01 PM

Have you contacted Canon's tech support for printers?
Canon USA Consumer Products - Support - S600 - Service Locator

http://consumer.usa.canon.com/ir/controller?act=Service...

"Shawn" wrote:

> Black text will not print, other color (i.e.red) text prints, as well as
> graphics. I am a new XP user (XP home, SP2), running a new machine. cannon
> S-600 printer loaded with lastest XP driver from cannon.
> All new inks, this is not a black ink cartridge problem as black ink will
> print on test page.
> This occurs when printing from any application, Outlook, Notepad, Word.
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.
> thanks,
March 15, 2005 2:13:01 PM

Not as of yet. I did have used this printer on my old system (win2000) with
no issues.

!