automating sending faxes using microsoft fax

from vb.net I send faxes by printing to microsoft fax.

however, I am forced to use the wizard every time I send the faxes.

I want to be able to use the data from my application and bypass the wizard
(but still using the microsoft fax so it will appear in microsoft fax console)
1 answer Last reply
More about automating sending faxes microsoft

    You can refer to the sample code given at the following link.

    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/fax/faxusing_27co.asp

    ---

    Renu Bhattar [MSFT]

    Microsoft Printing, Imaging and Faxing
    This posting isprovided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
    Please do not send mail directly to this aloas. This alias is for newsgroup
    purposes only.

    "Ahmed" <Ahmed@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > from vb.net I send faxes by printing to microsoft fax.
    >
    > however, I am forced to use the wizard every time I send the faxes.
    >
    > I want to be able to use the data from my application and bypass the
    > wizard
    > (but still using the microsoft fax so it will appear in microsoft fax
    > console)

Fax Microsoft Windows XP