Printing envelopes on LaserJetIIIp using WordPerfect 12 an..

My LaserJetIIIp printer refuses to print envelopes in response to commands
from WordPerfect 12. I use Windows XP as my operating system. WordPerfect 7
prints envelopes okay. Any suggstions, please?
1 answer Last reply
More about printing envelopes laserjetiiip wordperfect

    Contact Corel the manufacturer's of Word Perfect. www.corel.com
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Campross" <Campross@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > My LaserJetIIIp printer refuses to print envelopes in response to commands
    > from WordPerfect 12. I use Windows XP as my operating system.
    > WordPerfect 7
    > prints envelopes okay. Any suggstions, please?

Microsoft Windows XP