Printing envelopes on LaserJetIIIp using WordPerfect 12 an..

March 15, 2005 3:49:04 PM

My LaserJetIIIp printer refuses to print envelopes in response to commands
from WordPerfect 12. I use Windows XP as my operating system. WordPerfect 7
prints envelopes okay. Any suggstions, please?
Anonymous
March 16, 2005 12:26:58 AM

Contact Corel the manufacturer's of Word Perfect. www.corel.com
--