Printing envelopes on LaserJetIIIp using WordPerfect 12 an..

My LaserJetIIIp printer refuses to print envelopes in response to commands
from WordPerfect 12. I use Windows XP as my operating system. WordPerfect 7
prints envelopes okay. Any suggstions, please?

Contact Corel the manufacturer's of Word Perfect. www.corel.com
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging