when i installed sp2 my pritner show as opffline i unintsalled and
reinstalled both printer and driver plus the printer software did not worked
i unistalled SP2 and walla my printer are working just fine can anyone tell
me what to do to repair this problem will appericiate it

peter

I would suggest going to your printer manufacturers website and looking for
their help and/or latest drivers for XP SP2, check if the driver you have is
compatible.

--
Peter.
Toronto, Canada.