HP psc 2110xi all-in-one two sided printing doesn't work

I have windows xp home edition and HP psc 2110 all-in-one connected. why
can't I print two sided printing. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the
software, made sure the USB cable is connected and done all kinds of
troubleshooting but still can't figure out what the problem is. Do you have
any sugestions?

You can only "manually" print two-sided pages with your HP PSC 2110 device.
When printing two-sided pages, make sure to use paper that is thick enough
that the images do not show through to the other side.

1. Display the print settings, and click the Features tab.
2. Select the Two-Sided Printing check box, and then select either Long Side or Short Side.
3. Click OK to close the dialog box, and then click OK to print the document.

Your HP device begins printing. A dialog box displays instructions on the screen when it
is time to process the second side of your job.

Do not remove any of the printed pages from the output tray until all the odd-numbered pages are printed.
Follow the instructions that appear on your screen.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP