i installed SP2 for xp when i
did so the printer would not show i would go in the printer # faxes window
and
under both the printer # fax it said offline can you tell me what the
solution
to this problem with SP2 is

i checked the drivers and they all was working i unstalled and
reinstalled everthing and nothing worked i Have changed everthing since the
unit functioned properly (installation of SW, settings, cabling, etc.). | i
finally uninstalled SP2 and the printer is working just fine again .the
problem is that xp deosn't work just fine it keep asking forme to install SP2
and whern i don't the OS starts getting jumpy just small stuff but it's
annoying so i want to install SP2 , but i don't have a solution for this
problem can anyone HELP?????????

Which make and model of printer and how is it connected to the PC?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging