reminder beep - samsung

Does either the Samsung 650 or 670 have an audible beep for missed
calls - a beep that keeps repeating every couple of minutes until the
missed call is noticed?

Paul G wrote:
> Yes, my 670 does. You can set reminder beeps for once, or every two
> minutes.
> Missed calls, left messages...txt or voicemail.

Would you please walk me through the steps to set this up? I couldn't
find instructions in the online manuals. Thanks.

On 27 Mar 2005 06:15:00 -0800, "JZ" <zwerl1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Does either the Samsung 650 or 670 have an audible beep for missed
>calls - a beep that keeps repeating every couple of minutes until the
>missed call is noticed?

Usually if I have a missed call with my a670 it is because I`ve silenced the
ringer as a call comes in (by just opening and then closing the flip set.). The
phone will ring once to let me know a message was left, though. But I don`t
think it constantly gives warning rings. I`ve only had this set for about 3
weeks.

On 27 Mar 2005 17:42:07 -0800, "JZ" <zwerl1@yahoo.com> wrote:

>Paul G wrote:
>> Yes, my 670 does. You can set reminder beeps for once, or every two
>> minutes.
>> Missed calls, left messages...txt or voicemail.
>
>Would you please walk me through the steps to set this up? I couldn't
>find instructions in the online manuals. Thanks.

It took a bit of digging but I finally found it. Press:

Menu
3- Messages
9- Msg. Settings
3- General
3- Msg. Alert
3- Reminder
Choose "Every 2 Min.

Then press "End." That should do it. My thanks to Paul G.

sorry, just read your post...hope this worked for you.
I find i often miss the "ring" but hear the short double beep of the
reminder tone!.
Be well