Help with Printer Installation

I am on a Windows 2003 AD Domain. We have computer running mostly Windows
2000 SP4 & Windows XP SP2. We have a computer lab with 28 computers. I just
got a new HP 4250n LJ printer. I have installed this printer on one of the
computers, logged in as Administrator. No problems with the install. I
guess what my question is this. Is there a way to install the printer on
the computer and have it automaticlly setup as default for each user that
logs into the machine? Instead of having to restart the computer, log in as
someone else with admin rights, and copying the Administrator's profile to
the default user profile, on each computer. Any info would greatly be
appreciated.

--
Mason County
jfleming@mason.k12.ky.us

    See Bruce Sanderson's article at
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "Mason County" <MasonCounty@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I am on a Windows 2003 AD Domain. We have computer running mostly Windows
    > 2000 SP4 & Windows XP SP2. We have a computer lab with 28 computers. I
    > just
    > got a new HP 4250n LJ printer. I have installed this printer on one of
    > the
    > computers, logged in as Administrator. No problems with the install. I
    > guess what my question is this. Is there a way to install the printer on
    > the computer and have it automaticlly setup as default for each user that
    > logs into the machine? Instead of having to restart the computer, log in
    > as
    > someone else with admin rights, and copying the Administrator's profile to
    > the default user profile, on each computer. Any info would greatly be
    > appreciated.
    >
    > --
    > Mason County
    > jfleming@mason.k12.ky.us

Windows Server 2003 Computers Printers Windows XP