Help with Printer Installation

I am on a Windows 2003 AD Domain. We have computer running mostly Windows
2000 SP4 & Windows XP SP2. We have a computer lab with 28 computers. I just
got a new HP 4250n LJ printer. I have installed this printer on one of the
computers, logged in as Administrator. No problems with the install. I
guess what my question is this. Is there a way to install the printer on
the computer and have it automaticlly setup as default for each user that
logs into the machine? Instead of having to restart the computer, log in as
someone else with admin rights, and copying the Administrator's profile to
the default user profile, on each computer. Any info would greatly be
appreciated.

--
Mason County
jfleming@mason.k12.ky.us