View/Read multiple fax pages

I'm currently using windows xp home and recently set up fax service,
everything is working great receiving and sending faxes, but when
receiving more than 1 page, I can't read other pages. I can only view
top/1st page.
Don't have any arrow keys to advance or view pages. Nor does any of
the options such as half page, full screen, etc. work. Any
suggestions???

--
Jodison

What application are you using to view these files? Both the Picture and
Fax Viewer and Microsoft Office Document Imaging have arrow buttons that
allow you to read all pages.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com