LG 4400 Reminder Beep

Last response: in Network Providers
March 27, 2005 1:32:07 PM

Hello,
Does this phone have a setting to remind via a beep of a missed call,
VM, or text message?
Janet

More about : 4400 reminder beep

March 27, 2005 1:32:08 PM

Sorry, but no. I used to have a 4400. My new 8000 will do this. Many felt
that this was one feature very lacking in the 4400, although in most other
respects the 4400 is really a great phone.

-Frank

"Us" <sjg0880-orders@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> Hello,
> Does this phone have a setting to remind via a beep of a missed call,
> VM, or text message?
> Janet
Anonymous
March 27, 2005 2:14:31 PM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 07:48:15 -0700, "Frankster" <Frank@SPAM2TRASH.com>
wrote:

>Sorry, but no. I used to have a 4400. My new 8000 will do this. Many felt
>that this was one feature very lacking in the 4400, although in most other
>respects the 4400 is really a great phone.
>
>-Frank
>
>"Us" <sjg0880-orders@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>> Does this phone have a setting to remind via a beep of a missed call,
>> VM, or text message?
>> Janet

OK, thanks a lot!
Jan
Related resources
March 27, 2005 10:15:25 PM

Where on the 8000 can I set it to remind me of a voicmail, txt message,
etc.? Can't find this on mine.

"Frankster" <Frank@SPAM2TRASH.com> wrote in message
> Sorry, but no. I used to have a 4400. My new 8000 will do this. Many
> felt that this was one feature very lacking in the 4400, although in most
> other respects the 4400 is really a great phone.
>
> -Frank
>
> "Us" <sjg0880-orders@yahoo.com> wrote in message
>> Hello,
>> Does this phone have a setting to remind via a beep of a missed call,
>> VM, or text message?
>> Janet

March 28, 2005 12:19:03 AM

> Where on the 8000 can I set it to remind me of a voicmail, txt message,
> etc.? Can't find this on mine.

MENU, TOOLS, SOUNDS, ALERT SOUNDS, 2-Min Reminder, YES.

-Frank
March 29, 2005 2:25:54 AM

Ahh, got it. Thanks much.

!