Network printer driver update

Hi all,

I have been reading on websites that when you add a network printer, this is
the time the driver is installed onto the windows XP machine (from a windows
2000 server if makes any difference).

So if you then update the driver on the PC hosting the shared printer does
that mean you have to remove the printer from all the clients and re-add the
printer to re-install the newer driver?

Regards
Gav

It should do it automatically the next time the client prints.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging