xp sp2 prints some pages, other pages blank

March 18, 2005 6:45:04 AM

I have installed sp2 on my cumputer. When i print out on my hp 1120c printer
some pages print ok, other pages on the same doc prints blank (its like the
printer dose not see the font and prints very light lines or somthing) all
the pages have the same true type font. I have this problem when i try to
print from word & word perfect. My problem started after i have downloaded
all the security updates from micosoft updates.
Anonymous
March 18, 2005 2:58:25 PM

First thing to do is uninstall and reinstall the printer.

Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

!