Help with Printing in XP

I have XP SP2 on a IBM laptop computer. The printer is a HP laserjet 3200.
The problem is that when something is printed (from Lotus Notes only I
beleive) that a small bullet point say like this> o Will come out on the
page after printed really big and dark. Some the bullet point will be
overlapping eachother and as I said very big. We have another user with the
same setup and no problems at all.

I have checked all settings but can't pinpoint the problem. Any help is
appreciated.

Byte

Have you contacted HP tech support on this problem?