Help with Printing in XP

I have XP SP2 on a IBM laptop computer. The printer is a HP laserjet 3200.
The problem is that when something is printed (from Lotus Notes only I
beleive) that a small bullet point say like this> o Will come out on the
page after printed really big and dark. Some the bullet point will be
overlapping eachother and as I said very big. We have another user with the
same setup and no problems at all.

I have checked all settings but can't pinpoint the problem. Any help is
appreciated.
1 answer Last reply
More about help printing

    Have you contacted HP tech support on this problem?

    "Cretin" wrote:

    > I have XP SP2 on a IBM laptop computer. The printer is a HP laserjet 3200.
    > The problem is that when something is printed (from Lotus Notes only I
    > beleive) that a small bullet point say like this> o Will come out on the
    > page after printed really big and dark. Some the bullet point will be
    > overlapping eachother and as I said very big. We have another user with the
    > same setup and no problems at all.
    >
    > I have checked all settings but can't pinpoint the problem. Any help is
    > appreciated.

Windows XP