internet printing

Hi guys,

I was wondering is there anyway that I can have my printer in the USA be
avaialbe for anyone to access to the internet. Basically, i started a company
in india that will process payroll check for businesses in the USA and I
wanted my staff to print the actually check out in my office printer in the
USA. What is the best way for them to print to my pc. I tried VPN and it
works sometimes and it is very slow. Sometime the VPN Connections times out.
My staff in india has broadband services and obviously i have broadband
services in my office in USA. Please let me know if there is any other better
method.

Byte

Most of us here do not support out-sourcing!