I'm using Microsoft Office Document Imaging and don't have access to any
arrows, in fact no arrows whatsoever, should I possibly uninstall and
re-install fax server??

--
Jodison

That's hard for me to explain, I have MODI on this machine and I DO have
arrows; here, they are between the Page Number window and the Help button on
the Standard Toolbar. There doesn't seem to be any way to add or remove
buttons from this Toolbar, so I'm at a loss as to why you don't have arrows.

Hal