Mnx4

Distinguished
Aug 10, 2001
Hello. I've got an innovatek water cooling kit in my comp and so far it's been running pretty well with some problems but nothing horrible. My most recent concern is the water. I've put distilled water in there with the appropriate amount of water wetter. The day i put it in, the water was crystal clear and now it has a milky white look to it. I think it's tiny air bubbles, but it just looks a little weird. On an even weirder note, my temps have gone down 2 degrees celsius ever since i've noticed the milky white color. Any ideas?

Time is the best teacher... unfortunatly, it kills all of its students.

GearJammer2513

Distinguished
Mar 10, 2002
Maybe the aliens that we are looking for with Seti@Home came by and tweaked your water with special alien water wetter! :cool:

Seriously though, I couldn't tell ya what it may be. I have plans to switch over to water cooling myself and haven't decided on the brand of water block and radiator. The pump and hoses and misc. hardware I can get at the pet store and Ace Hardware store. I'll keep my eye on this thread just in case someone has the answer. I believe in learning from other peoples mistakes and problems.

GearJammer
<i><font color=blue>It takes 10 'Attaboys' to make up for 1 'Awww...crap!'</font color=blue></i>

aikman

Distinguished
Apr 23, 2002
Just a wild guess, but maybe one of the components had some sort of protective agent inside it, and it has now flushed off.

You could try and change the water, see if it's the "milkifyed" water that makes your CPU run cooler. Might want to spare the "milkifyed" water, though...

EARTH.INI corrupted, cannot find GOD.SYS. Reboot universe? (Yes/No/Ignore)

G

i think there isn't a problem. it is related to the ambient air which has dropped from few degrees. the fresh could involve this kind of physics phenomenon.

<i>if you know you don't know, the way could be more easy ...</i>