Picture Not Printing in the Middle

I have an HP all in one... when I go to print it prints off center.. close to
the top... HP has told me it is my computer....lol
I settings are ,,, top .07 in.. and the bottom is .46 in
how can I fix this.. I am going crazy trying to figure it out
I want to print pics in the middle so I dont hae to cut the edges..

and if it is just HP software.. which one does print in the middle

also is it normal for it now to print in the middle

Byte

Start>Control Panel>Printers and Faxes
Rightclick your printer and click Printer Preferences
Click Factory Settings button>Apply and OK.