Why Doesn't Wallpaper Fill Screen?

Last response: in Network Providers
Share
March 28, 2005 2:55:20 AM

I downloaded wallpaper from
http://photobucket.com/albums/v383/CellularWallpaper/ for my Samsung a670.
I sent it to my phone but it doesn't fill the screen. Can I fix this
somehow?

--
Scott

More about : wallpaper fill screen

Anonymous
a b Ô Samsung
March 28, 2005 11:51:55 AM

Scott wrote:
> I downloaded wallpaper from
> http://photobucket.com/albums/v383/CellularWallpaper/ for my Samsung
> a670. I sent it to my phone but it doesn't fill the screen. Can I
> fix this somehow?

Phones typically have three settings for wallpaper display: Center,
Tile, Full (or Fill) Screen. Fill Screen or Full Screen expands the
graphic to, well, fill the entire screen. If none of these work or are
unavailable, then you will need to determine the pixel size of the
screen and then modify the graphic to those dimensions.

a b Ô Samsung
March 28, 2005 6:56:07 PM

On Sun, 27 Mar 2005 22:55:20 GMT, Scott wrote:

> I downloaded wallpaper from
> http://photobucket.com/albums/v383/CellularWallpaper/ for my Samsung a670.
> I sent it to my phone but it doesn't fill the screen. Can I fix this
> somehow?

Find out what size your screen is (look in the manual or go to
phonescoop.com). Then change the size of the wallpaper to fit your screen,
by using a graphics program like Paint Shop Pro.

Then email the new file to your cellphone.
March 29, 2005 10:30:12 AM

phonescoop is a great site! but, the display size listed is the same as I
downloaded! I don't see any options for displaying the wallpaper on the
screen as suggested in the other post. Weird. Guess I'll stand in line at
Verizon! They're losing customers by the second.

thanks for your help

--
Scott

!