Solved

Good Mouse and Keyboard for WoW

Hello guys, i was looking for a good gaming mouse and keyboard that added up do not pass 70-90 bucks. I will mostly use it for WoW and Family Guy Online.

These are two that i have in mind:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16823126087 (Keyboard)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826570006 (Mouse)

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826570016 (Mouse)

But if not can i get some better ones for $70-$90? Thanks. :hello:
7 answers Last reply Best Answer
More about good mouse keyboard
  1. Best answer
    both perfectly adiquate mice. dont be fooled by the high dpi, you will never use more than 2000 dpi for fps games and likley less for wow type games...
    the keyboard is adequate... although i am a fan of mechanical your unlikely to find 1 with that many macro buttons for anywhere near the same price.
    i had the g11 and it was a perfectly ok keyboard for what it was. 6krol was enough and the backlighting worked. 3 years i never had an issue with it. no sticky keys or perforated membrane... but sooner or later they all fall pray to these anyway. i was just lucky.
    so yeah for less than 100 all in your gonna get some pretty reasonable controllers.
  2. HEXiT said:
    both perfectly adiquate mice. dont be fooled by the high dpi, you will never use more than 2000 dpi for fps games and likley less for wow type games...
    the keyboard is adequate... although i am a fan of mechanical your unlikely to find 1 with that many macro buttons for anywhere near the same price.
    i had the g11 and it was a perfectly ok keyboard for what it was. 6krol was enough and the backlighting worked. 3 years i never had an issue with it. no sticky keys or perforated membrane... but sooner or later they all fall pray to these anyway. i was just lucky.
    so yeah for less than 100 all in your gonna get some pretty reasonable controllers.


    well my friend offered me a brand new G510 for $50. Should i take it?
  3. oss43456 said:
    well my friend offered me a brand new G510 for $50. Should i take it?


    Microsoft's Sidewinder X4 is still a technically better rubber-dome keyboard and you can get it for about $10 less than you'd be buying that G510 for, so I would say no personally. The Sidewinder at least has the highest nkro of any rubber-dome keyboard I can think of, and it has macro buttons if you deeply desire those matching the G510 in that category. Despite the difference in retail pricetags, the G510 is just a worse keyboard in every regard than the Sidewinder where rubber-dome keyboard are concerned.
  4. casualcolors said:
    Microsoft's Sidewinder X4 is still a technically better rubber-dome keyboard and you can get it for about $10 less than you'd be buying that G510 for, so I would say no personally. The Sidewinder at least has the highest nkro of any rubber-dome keyboard I can think of, and it has macro buttons if you deeply desire those matching the G510 in that category. Despite the difference in retail pricetags, the G510 is just a worse keyboard in every regard than the Sidewinder where rubber-dome keyboard are concerned.


    how many macro buttons?
  5. oss43456 said:
    how many macro buttons?


    Just look up a picture of the hardware in the future.

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/en-us/p/sidewinder-x4-keyboard

    Worth mentioning that while I played WoW I was in a top 30 guild, and for all the people who had macro buttons on their keyboards I can barely think of anyone who actually used them. Neat idea but completely irrelevant for actually getting good at the game.
  6. Best answer selected by oss43456.
  7. he's rite i had the g11 and it had i think 18 macro buttons and i cant think of any game i used them on and it was a feature i bought the keyboard for.
Ask a new question

Read More

PC gaming Mice World Of Warcraft Keyboards Video Games Product