Epson 880 keeps stopping mid print

Help - it starts printing ok, then stops mid way. Sometimes it does a
little gap and then carries on, but that totally ruins a photo print.
Is it something to do with XP ? we have loads of free memory.
Helpppp please.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Print---Fax-Epson-880-stopping-mid-ftopict346873.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1089263

A good sign of corrupted drivers:

Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"Cari" wrote:
> A good sign of corrupted drivers:
>
> http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article%20One.htm
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Printing & Imaging
>
> In Loving Memory of our dear friend Alex Nichol MVP
>
> "Gundogs" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
> > Help - it starts printing ok, then stops mid way. Sometimes
> it does a
> > little gap and then carries on, but that totally ruins a
> photo print.
> > Is it something to do with XP ? we have loads of free
> memory.
> > Helpppp please.
> >
> > --
> > Posted using the http://www.windowsforumz.com interface, at author's
> > request
> standards
> > Topic URL:
> > http://www.windowsforumz.com/Print---Fax-Epson-880-stopping-mid-ftopict346873.html
> > Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report
> abuse:
> > http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1089263

Thanks for your reply, I have done as suggested - removed old drivers,
and reinstalled as per instructions.
If I print on plain paper, we are ok, however if I print with the
properties any higher, inkjet paper, glossy paper etc - then it stops
halfway again....
grrrrrrrrrrrrrr computers drive me maddddddddddddd !