eq2 sabotage quests

What do people think of these? I did a few and they were dull, and didn't seem to advance my status with my home city or
anything. Are they worth doing?

> What do people think of these? I did a few and they were dull, and
> didn't seem to advance my status with my
> home city or anything. Are they worth doing?

Not really. There were many people doing on my server when they were
first released but I've seen zero difference. And since you have to
run all the way to Antonica or Common Lands it isn't worth the trek
for exp for loot.

The thing I find curious is the first EQ2 expansion is part set in a
city with four factions. Players can determine which faction is
dominant by doing various quests. I'm a little bit sceptical how far
SOE is going to take it. Given the seeming irrelevance of the sabotage
quests and the "good" v "evil" thing.