I am frustrated because I cannot get my FAX to send a FAX. I have done
everything in HELP but to no avail. I am connected to a phone line. I'm about
to drop kick this thing...just kidding. I need so help.

Louise

If you use dialup as your internet connection. you must, of course, be
offline.. the modem has to be allowed to dial out..

Is it a case of 'you can't send a fax to anybody' or are you having problems
with just one person..

and last but by no means least.. are you connecting fax through an analogue
modem.. if you are using DSL, then fax will not work..

--
Mike Hall
MVP - Windows Shell/user

http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm