Fax cover sheet

The Cover Page editor lets you create custom cover pages.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can you put your own personal cover sheet on the fax console? If so then
> how?

Tony

Distinguished
Aug 5, 2001

On the cover page editor are you able to add graphics and/or convert other
file types to the .cov format?

"Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" wrote:

> The Cover Page editor lets you create custom cover pages.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Can you put your own personal cover sheet on the fax console? If so then
> > how?

No.
And I would avoid graphics because the Fax Service has no rendering
capability.