Can't remove disconnected network printer in XP Home.

March 22, 2005 3:19:02 PM

I have a peer-peer network printer that I can't delete. Printer formerly
connected to a (now dead) Win 98 computer. Right-clicking on printer in
Printers & Faxes window returns "Can't delete this printer. Either the
address is incorrect or the printer is no longer connected." Reconnecting
printer to old computer is not an option. Tried removing registry keys -
printer's still there (maybe I missed something). Running Win XP Home SP2.
Suggestions gratefully received.
March 23, 2005 1:33:02 PM

Install the printer again on your current computer and then uninstall/delete
it.

!