Removing thumbnail images from Photo Printing Wizard

Someone else asked this question on 3/7/05, but so far no solutions. Maybe a
second post will help generate some response.

Does anyone know how to remove those pesky thumbnail images of previously
opened/printed images from the WinXP Photo Printing Wizard? Am using WinXP
Pro with SP2.

It seems silly that there's not an easy way to do this since those images
pile up quickly and really get in the way. I've searched the Knowledge Base
as extensively as I know how and can't find anything.

Does anyone know anything about this?

Thanks

Open Folder Options in your Control Panel,
click on the View tab, check "Do not cache
thumbnails", then click Apply.

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Clapper" wrote:

| Someone else asked this question on 3/7/05, but so far no solutions. Maybe a
| second post will help generate some response.
|
| Does anyone know how to remove those pesky thumbnail images of previously
| opened/printed images from the WinXP Photo Printing Wizard? Am using WinXP
| Pro with SP2.
|
| It seems silly that there's not an easy way to do this since those images
| pile up quickly and really get in the way. I've searched the Knowledge Base
| as extensively as I know how and can't find anything.
|
| Does anyone know anything about this?
|
| Thanks

TRENDING THREADS