Motorola V710 with Loads of Extras

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Motorola V710 Loaded with Extras

This is an amazing phone in mint condition that I am parting with as my
company is going to supply me with a Treo650.

This is a newly refurbished (by Motorola)CDMA V710 with the following
extras:

· Bluetooth HF 800 Speaker ($100 value by itself)

· SanDisk Transflash 128MB Expansion card for pictures/MP3's
($50.00 value)

· Desktop Charging Stand ($20.00 value)

· Two Motorola EVA cases. (one with belt clip, one removed as a
slipcover for carrying phone in a pocket $30.00 value).

· One Slim Battery

· One Extended Battery (with cover; $45.00 value)

· One set of eGrips (black, $10.00 value)

· Two sets of CellSkins (one clear, one silver)

Check it out at
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5763802495&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMESC%3AIT&rd=1

Or search by Item ID: 5763802495

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

Both the number you gave and the link you provide are invalid or the
item has been removed by EBay.

"Peter Ross" <pross@att.net> wrote in message
> Both the number you gave and the link you provide are invalid or the item
> has been removed by EBay.

Nope, it's still there as of 10:09 PM EST 28th March 2005....

Archived from groups: alt.cellular,alt.cellular.motorola,alt.cellular.verizon (More info?)

But it was sold at Mar-28-05 10:21:00 PST