Printing from a UNC network location

karl

Hi,

Has anyone experienced a problem of printing docs through Windows
Picture and Fax Viewer that are located on another computer and
accessed direct via a UNC address?? (//server/share)

Whenever I try on my own network, Rundll32.exe just keeps getting
bigger and bigger. The folder where the image is located contains
hundreds of other images so I don't know if that has anything to do
with it?

Have tried searching all over the net for people who have had a
similar problem but can't find anything.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks

Karl

Byte

Check the below website for some insight as to your situation.
How to Set up a Print Spooler on Microsoft Cluster Server
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q197046