Its a love/hate thing.

I love/hate XP.

All of a sudden, everytime I print something the dialog box shows that the
print job is 99% complete and is never 100% so I have to reboot the computer
to use the printers again.

This is only true of the 2 Lexmark (6710 & Z515) USB printers connected to
one computer. The parallel port printer (Lexmark Z22) works with no problem.
What is it I have to do to make my printers act normally again?

Thank you ... I hope
2 answers Last reply
More about love hate thing

    Uninstall and reinstall them.

    Cari
    (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)

    "doggydan" <doggydan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I love/hate XP.
    >
    > All of a sudden, everytime I print something the dialog box shows that the
    > print job is 99% complete and is never 100% so I have to reboot the
    > computer
    > to use the printers again.
    >
    > This is only true of the 2 Lexmark (6710 & Z515) USB printers connected to
    > one computer. The parallel port printer (Lexmark Z22) works with no
    > problem.
    > What is it I have to do to make my printers act normally again?
    >
    > Thank you ... I hope

    Lexmark is great for doing that. As Cari saud, uninstall the printer,
    reinstall usually cures it.

    --
    Peter.
    Toronto, Canada.
    > Uninstall and reinstall them.
    >
    > http://members.shaw.ca/bsanders/CleanPrinterDrivers.htm
    > --
    > Cari
    > (MS-MVP Printing & Imaging)
    >
    > "doggydan" <doggydan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>I love/hate XP.
    >>
    >> All of a sudden, everytime I print something the dialog box shows that
    >> the
    >> print job is 99% complete and is never 100% so I have to reboot the
    >> computer
    >> to use the printers again.
    >>
    >> This is only true of the 2 Lexmark (6710 & Z515) USB printers connected
    >> one computer. The parallel port printer (Lexmark Z22) works with no
    >> problem.
    >> What is it I have to do to make my printers act normally again?
    >>
    >> Thank you ... I hope

Computers Printers Windows XP