Here is the inf section

;copy section
[MYFONT]
myfont.ttf

[DestinatonDirs]
MYFONT=20

[SourceDiskFiles]
myfont.ttf = 1

The font is copied to the windows\font directory but it is not registered.
I can register it by opening the fonts folder but this is kludgy. Is there
another way to register the font when the driver is installed?
Thanks

Byte

Install or Remove a Font in Windows XP
http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/showthread.php?t=4522