I have a home network, and have shared my printers so we can print from our
personal laptop. No problems here.

The issue is that I'd like to share my printers with my work laptop, which I
use pretty regularly . I'm able to use my network to connect to the
internet, but my earlier research yielded no options for sharing printers.

Are there any options? I'm not willing to spend much,if anything, to get
this working.

Thanks,
Todd

Byte

Share Your Printer Over a Home Network Using Windows XP

Beginners Guides: Printer Sharing on a Home Network - PCStats.com