Cant get back in >(

Are the login servers just congested right now?!?

it says they are still down for patching .. i've got the patch!!
3 answers Last reply
More about cant back

    "amandahayes1" <amandahayes1@cox.net> wrote in message
    > Are the login servers just congested right now?!?
    >
    > it says they are still down for patching .. i've got the patch!!

    LOL..EQ's archaic patching system is fun ^^

    "amandahayes1" <amandahayes1@cox.net> skrev i meddelandet
    > Are the login servers just congested right now?!?
    >
    > it says they are still down for patching .. i've got the patch!!

    emm, they said approximately 8 hours patch time... it's been 7...

    Putting the files for us to download is just one part of the patching
    process.

    amandahayes1 wrote:
    > Are the login servers just congested right now?!?
    >
    > it says they are still down for patching .. i've got the patch!!

    I was getting an eqgame error :-( Erasing it didn't help much.

    That said I'm on Venril Sathir, so got the 'new' patcher they told us to
    download. Not sure if it'll fix anything but their promise of free
    expansions up to OoW just kicked in.

    --
    Michael Greenhalgh
    http://tripleb.co.uk

    EverQuest 2:
    Miglok Skreefyre of Venril Sathir, Hunter of Gnolls | Half-Elf Ranger |
    Lavastorm
    Rayd | Dwarf Summoner | Lavastorm

    Loony Goon Circus Guild | http://www.loonygooncircus.com |
    http://lgc.eq2guilds.org

    City of Heroes:
    Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue

    ---

Login Games Servers Video Games