Cant get back in >(

Last response: in Video Games
June 29, 2005 4:41:59 PM

Are the login servers just congested right now?!?

it says they are still down for patching .. i've got the patch!!

More about : back

Anonymous
June 29, 2005 11:00:39 PM

"amandahayes1" <amandahayes1@cox.net> wrote in message
news:D 3Bwe.2962$Zt.480@okepread05...
> Are the login servers just congested right now?!?
>
> it says they are still down for patching .. i've got the patch!!

LOL..EQ's archaic patching system is fun ^^
Anonymous
June 29, 2005 11:57:58 PM

"amandahayes1" <amandahayes1@cox.net> skrev i meddelandet
news:D 3Bwe.2962$Zt.480@okepread05...
> Are the login servers just congested right now?!?
>
> it says they are still down for patching .. i've got the patch!!

emm, they said approximately 8 hours patch time... it's been 7...

Putting the files for us to download is just one part of the patching
process.
Anonymous
June 30, 2005 2:53:50 AM

amandahayes1 wrote:
> Are the login servers just congested right now?!?
>
> it says they are still down for patching .. i've got the patch!!

I was getting an eqgame error :-( Erasing it didn't help much.

That said I'm on Venril Sathir, so got the 'new' patcher they told us to
download. Not sure if it'll fix anything but their promise of free
expansions up to OoW just kicked in.

--
Michael Greenhalgh
http://tripleb.co.uk

EverQuest 2:
Miglok Skreefyre of Venril Sathir, Hunter of Gnolls | Half-Elf Ranger |
Lavastorm
Rayd | Dwarf Summoner | Lavastorm

Loony Goon Circus Guild | http://www.loonygooncircus.com |
http://lgc.eq2guilds.org

City of Heroes:
Shadow Ranger | Mutation Scrapper | Virtue

---