How to print documents from the Internet in Black and Whit..

I have a HP PSC1210 All-in-One Printer and would like to know how to print
out downloaded internet documents in black and white only and not invoke the
use of the colours to print out. Have tried all Printer Preferences but no
option to select grey scale to print out. Any responses appreciated.
--
Jenny
2 answers Last reply

    I suggest you email HP Customer Support or phone them if you have a local
    office.

    --
    Peter
    Toronto, Canada
    "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have a HP PSC1210 All-in-One Printer and would like to know how to print
    > out downloaded internet documents in black and white only and not invoke
    > the
    > use of the colours to print out. Have tried all Printer Preferences but
    > no
    > option to select grey scale to print out. Any responses appreciated.
    > --
    > Jenny

    Try this:

    Click Start>Settings>Printers and Faxes. Right click the psc1210 icon and
    choose Printing preferences. In the Printing Preferences window, click the
    COLOR tab. Click the PRINT IN GRAYSCALE box to activate this option. Click
    the OK button. Now try printing.

    If you still do not find the option, mail HP:

    http://welcome.hp.com/country/us/en/contact/email_1.html

    From: "Jennifer" <Jennifer@discussions.microsoft.com>
    Subject: How to print documents from the Internet in Black and White only
    Date: Sunday, March 27, 2005 7:03 PM

    I have a HP PSC1210 All-in-One Printer and would like to know how to print
    out downloaded internet documents in black and white only and not invoke the
    use of the colours to print out. Have tried all Printer Preferences but no
    option to select grey scale to print out. Any responses appreciated.
    --
    Jenny

Internet Printers Windows XP