Faxing "Entire Workbook" From within Excel

I have read other posts here about the inability for MS Fax to fax more than
one document at a time. (Which seems perversely rediculous) I assume this is
the same problem I am experiencing, however I thought I would throw it out
there. I desperately need to FAX an "Entire Workbook" from within Excel, and
multiple Faxes does not cut it(These are regularaly 8 -15 pages) When I print
preview I see all the pages but then get a subsequent fax wizard for each
page. Is this normal? or is there a way around this. Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about faxing entire workbook excel

    The limitation is the number of documents, not the number of pages a single
    document contains. XP Fax can send single documents with multiple pages.
    How are you sending the document, are you printing to the Fax printer?

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "Mshaw" <Mshaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I have read other posts here about the inability for MS Fax to fax more
    >than
    > one document at a time. (Which seems perversely rediculous) I assume this
    > is
    > the same problem I am experiencing, however I thought I would throw it out
    > there. I desperately need to FAX an "Entire Workbook" from within Excel,
    > and
    > multiple Faxes does not cut it(These are regularaly 8 -15 pages) When I
    > print
    > preview I see all the pages but then get a subsequent fax wizard for each
    > page. Is this normal? or is there a way around this. Thanks.

    I am printing to the "Fax" printer from within Excel, and when the Print
    dialog box appears I am selecting print "Entire Workbook". (Each sheet in my
    workbook is a single 8-1/2 x 11 page) When printing to any other printer on
    my network this creates one spooled job that prints each page in the workbook
    to the printer. However, when faxing it starts the wizard, prints the first
    sheet to the fax then when that begins to fax, the wizard pops up again for
    the next sheet in the workbook, etc. etc.

    "Hal Hostetler [MVP-S/U]" wrote:

    > The limitation is the number of documents, not the number of pages a single
    > document contains. XP Fax can send single documents with multiple pages.
    > How are you sending the document, are you printing to the Fax printer?
    >
    > Hal
    > --
    > Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com
    > Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-S/U -- WA7BGX
    > Still Cadillacin' - www.badnewsbluesband.com
    >
    > "Mshaw" <Mshaw@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >I have read other posts here about the inability for MS Fax to fax more
    > >than
    > > one document at a time. (Which seems perversely rediculous) I assume this
    > > is
    > > the same problem I am experiencing, however I thought I would throw it out
    > > there. I desperately need to FAX an "Entire Workbook" from within Excel,
    > > and
    > > multiple Faxes does not cut it(These are regularaly 8 -15 pages) When I
    > > print
    > > preview I see all the pages but then get a subsequent fax wizard for each
    > > page. Is this normal? or is there a way around this. Thanks.

Fax Excel Microsoft Windows XP