COMPAQ DESKPRO ENC user manual

Last response: in Computer Brands
Share
February 15, 2005 1:33:41 AM

Is there a place to download COMPAQ DESKPRO ENC user manual from ?

Have googled with no joy... looked at compaq.com and can only see presario
mentioned

I understand it has 3 pci slots. I will need a spare slot for 56k modem.
Is graphics on the motherboard or will it use up a slot ?

thanks
Anonymous
February 15, 2005 1:03:49 PM

You should be able to find something here
http://h20180.www2.hp.com/apps/Lookup?h_lang=en&h_cc=ca...

Or go to www.hp.com/support and search from there.

Bill

!