Nvidia's Tegra Kal-El Will Be 40 nm, Not 28 nm

Status
Not open for further replies.

illo

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
[citation][nom]HansVonOhain[/nom]Lol at Wayne part. Proof read next time, please. I love this site.[/citation]

i think the best part about this site is the contradictory, misinformation and poor spelling in articles.

dark_knight33

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2006
Perhaps if the writing errors weren't so prevalent here, I might have considered that Wayne was referring to something else. As it is, you can hardly blame us. BTW, it's a SoC, not (only) a CPU, +1 for misuse of "proof read" though.

I love the stupidity of quoted replies...

G

These chips are getting pretty good now. I wonder how long till they can match a C2 Duo 8800gt pc.

G

boooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!

nottheking

Distinguished
Jan 5, 2006
This holdup on 40nm is hurting us all, I think. TSMC should be ashamed for scrapping their old 32nm plans, leaving nVidia (along with AMD and many other companies) stuck having to cope with 40nm but still being necessitated to keep pushing out newer and more powerful designs. 'course, I may be wrong: the limitations may be now pushing them to re-design to make more of less, which could pay off in the end: we'll have to see once this thing finally arrives.

wavebossa

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
@dark_knight33

Don't be a douche just because you got corrected on a comment board that no one will read (save for maybe 100 people).

Follow my lead, "Oh, thanks for pointing that out for me ares1214, didn't notice that"

see? not hard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.