I changed my phone line to road runner & now I can't send faxes. Can anyone
tell me how to change it to be able to send faxes now. Thanks SO much,
Puppytina
--
puppytina

You'll have to get an analog phone line back. You cannot send faxes in the
usual way via a DSL phone line as it's digital.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging