Foreign language network printers

jw

I'm trying to print out to a network printer from my laptop. My laptop is XP
SP2 (English) and the printer and the network that it's on is in Korean.
Everytime i try to install the printer using the wizard and browsing for it
fails. I click on the printer I want in the browse window and it says
"Windows cannot connect to the printer, eithe the name was typed incorrectly
or the printer has lost its connection......"

The printer is definatly connected becuase other network users can print
from it, there Koreans with Korean versions of wndows.

The Server needs to have the English language version of the printer drivers
added to it. Ask your IT department if they can add it to their Server for
you.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging