Faxing with Outlook Contacts

When I try to fax out of my outlook contacts if puts the () around the area
code and does not use the dailing rules so the fax fails. Does anyone know
any how I would go about making this work? Thanks in advance!
1 answer Last reply
More about faxing outlook contacts

    You need to use Canonical (International) format for dialing rules to work:

    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=318575
    Dialing Rules May Not Be Applied to Tools Such as Fax
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=247192
    You Must Enter Telephone Numbers in Canonical Form in Order to Use Dialing
    Rules
    http://www.slipstick.com/config/olphone.htm
    Microsoft Outlook Phone Numbers

    Hal
    --
    Hal Hostetler, CPBE -- hhh@kvoa.com

    "Tony" <Tony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I try to fax out of my outlook contacts if puts the () around the
    area
    > code and does not use the dailing rules so the fax fails. Does anyone
    know
    > any how I would go about making this work? Thanks in advance!

Fax Outlook Microsoft Windows XP