PRINTING FROM INTERNET

I can't print anything from the internet. Please help!
--
NEW
3 answers Last reply

    Did you install a Windows XP driver for your printer?

    Resources for troubleshooting printing problems in Windows XP
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308028

    Internet Explorer Printing Troubleshooting Page
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fsupport%2fie%2fie5%2ftopics%2fprint%2fprintts.asp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    NEW wrote:
    > I can't print anything from the internet. Please help!

    Can't you? Well isn't that just too bad...? Maybe you'd care to learn how to
    post properly and to make your posts meaningful...

    How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
    http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

    How to Act Smart on Usenet

    Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
    http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/Mar27pmvp.asp

    How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

    Otherwise, you might as well try here:

    Psychic Friends Network
    (800) 592-7827

    And the error message is:

    www.coribright.com

    "NEW" <NEW@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I can't print anything from the internet. Please help!
    > --
    > NEW

Fax Microsoft Internet Windows XP