PRINTING FROM INTERNET

March 31, 2005 5:05:06 PM

I can't print anything from the internet. Please help!
--
NEW

More about : printing internet

Anonymous
March 31, 2005 10:26:16 PM

Did you install a Windows XP driver for your printer?

Resources for troubleshooting printing problems in Windows XP
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;308028

Internet Explorer Printing Troubleshooting Page
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=%2fsuppo...

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"NEW" wrote:

|I can't print anything from the internet. Please help!
| --
| NEW
Anonymous
April 1, 2005 6:08:46 AM

NEW wrote:
> I can't print anything from the internet. Please help!

Can't you? Well isn't that just too bad...? Maybe you'd care to learn how to
post properly and to make your posts meaningful...

How to Compose a Good Newsgroup Post
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

How to Act Smart on Usenet

Getting Your Post Noticed - and Answered
http://www.microsoft.com/presspass/features/2001/Mar01/...

How Not to Get Help in Newsgroups

Otherwise, you might as well try here:

Psychic Friends Network