I'm basically a die hard FPS game fan, but one of the older games my wife and I really liked and played together was Ninetendos Zelda, I'd like to find a modern day RPG that is similarly based to the Zelda type of games, thats worth spending the money on and fun to play. Any Suggestions?

<b><font color=purple>Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.</font color=purple></b>

Caimbeul

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
I would disagree with the ONI recomendation as its nothing like the type of game you requested. There are none of these sorts of games that i know of on PC. If your talking console there thats something else...

DL a SNES emulator for some of the best RPG's ever!

<i>Mmmm Dawn AND Eve at the same time...Drroooooll
-------------------------------------------------
<b>XP2800 Barton, 2x512Mb PC2700, ASUS A7N8X, PNY 64Mb Ti4200. :cool:

Yes I agree about the ONI, thats not what I'm looking for.

<b><font color=purple>Details, Details, Its all in the Details, If you need help, Don't leave out the Details.</font color=purple></b>

Hey, dont blame me.....lamo

No ones blaming you, its not your fault you can't read and understand a simple request, I didn't realize you are a lamo, but thanks for telling me, and more importantly showing me.

Caimbeul

Distinguished
Jul 4, 2003
calm downs girls :wink:

<i>Mmmm Dawn AND Eve at the same time...Drroooooll
-------------------------------------------------
<b>XP2800 Barton, 2x512Mb PC2700, ASUS A7N8X, PNY 64Mb Ti4200. :cool:

stano

Distinguished
Aug 8, 2001
Actually I didn't think anyone was blaming me. Is that clear enough for you 4ryan6?

No Cats or Geese where actually harmed in the making of Might & Majic IX

jmecor

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2003
cooooooooooooooooooll.

<font color=green>If your nose <b>RUNS</b>, and feet <b>SMELLS</b>.
Then you must be born <b>UP-SIDE DOWN</b>.</font color=green>

Still increasing your post count with senseless dribble I see, with nothing useful to contribute.

jmecor

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2003
i'm not blaming stano.

<font color=green>If your nose <b>RUNS</b>, and feet <b>SMELLS</b>.
Then you must be born <b>UP-SIDE DOWN</b>.</font color=green>

goblinking

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2003
Buy a couple of GBAs and Zelda: A Link to the Past.

It's a great classic-style Zelda game, and the multiplayer Four Swords is the best multiplayer experience I've had in a long time. Well worth the cost of the GBA.

You're talking about playing on a game console right, not the PC.