Any suggestions for an RPG?

kau1997

Honorable
May 31, 2012
Hey guys,
Ive been playing a bit of BF3, but the glitches and patches are really bugging me, so i thought - HEY, why dont i get back into RPGs?
So my basic question is- what are some good RPG games you'd recommend?
Ive been a fan of these:
ME3 (its not exactly RPG, but i likes it nevertheless)
The Witcher Enhanced Edition ( Havent completed, it got glitched in between)
Mount and Blade V .903 and V1.113
Kingdoms of Amalur (LOVED IT)
WoW - made like 80 accounts lol, but it was back when it was a 7 day trial.
Runescape - mehhh, got really bored after lv 97 lol.
Fate & undiscovered Realms(2005) - i liked it when i was like 10.
STALKER Call of Pripyat- NICEEEE, but well sometimes i didnt like ti for some reason i dont know. Maybe it was a too desolate landscape, i like my games with a ton of NPC's like well, Amalur.
tried Fallout3, but idk why got bored in that after like 2 hours.
Minecraft - if you can call it an RPG.
TES-V: Skyrim (i spent a LOT of time on this, but eventually the shallow combat system got to me)
this probably gives you a vague idea. i was thinking about getting Darksiders II and borderlands I .
you may have noticed some shooter/RPG hybrids but for the most part, im a fan of Fantasy RPG's which have swords and bows and stuff. Magic- yeah that too. My favorites here were Amalur and TESV. WoW REALLY had me addicted as well, so i dont mind the Amalur/WoW art style which some people despise. i like forest and basically medieval setups with story and fun gameplay.
Im rocking a GT 520 with an i7-2600 3.4GHz , 8 GB 1333MHz RAM so if you recommend something High Spec like witcher 2, just like put a star next to it. Im not saying dont recommend but just notify me about it, since its gonna be a while till i replace my 520 with a HD 7850.

kau1997

Honorable
May 31, 2012

Lol, ive heard there nice, but i do kind of care about the graphics. Played TES3 a bit, likes 5 better. Risen 2 is something i'll look into.
And, eh, isnt dungeon keeper kind of, OLD?

Bejusek

Distinguished

Risen 2 may be an overkill for your system. Try the first one, it's better IMO.
Baldur's Gate and Dugeon Keeper may be old, have simple graphics, but they are the best rpgs ever made.

kau1997

Honorable
May 31, 2012
I'll give it a shot then. Risen II's min requirement is a Gt530 i have a 520, so i can Overclock. I mean, if i can kinda run BF3, i can probably run risen II. =D . And sunius, i live in india, most games here range from rupees 999-2000 on PC, which is $20 - 40 and i usually download them. Dont get me wrong man, i LOVED WoW.

kau1997

Honorable
May 31, 2012

Something im totally gonna do after my exams. =D. And something ive done before with like 80 created accounts, back when you had only a week to play.

kau1997

Honorable
May 31, 2012

Hahah, i TOTALLY forgot to list DAO and DAII. Didnt complete 2, liked origins better, played it through 6 times =).

kau1997

Honorable
May 31, 2012

Looked into all of them . =) . Seem nice, put em on download =D.