water cooling

lfew

Distinguished
Jul 2, 2002
re: water cooling
this was a crude review at best and not up to the typical standards on your site. air pockets flow up in water. the system as portrayed in your article could not have worked properly. the filler body should have been on top of the powersupply. the radiator should have been in the botton in front of the lower case fan. a better alternative to water or ethyl glycol would have been propyl glycol which does not have any environmental impact compared to ethyl glycol which is incredibly horrible. i cannot believe the placement of the radiator in your article. the area above the powersupply is the hottest in the case. i never use cases that have the powersupply in the middle of the case as they always run hot. junk case. i would like to see in your avi what would have happened if you removed your filler cap to check for air pockets. of course the air pockets would have stayed at the top of the system and the bottom of the computer would have filled up with water. the best cooling solun you could have used would have been engine ice at a 50/50 ratio of distilled water. it delivers on the promise of other products that are mentioned in the reply section.

pr497

Distinguished
Oct 21, 2001
someone already started a thread based on that article...if you want to express your opinions on that article...i suggest you post your comments on that thread.

:eek: <b>Who fixed <font color=red>ATI</font color=red>'s leaky faucet??</b> :eek: