"Manual duplex" in Outlook Express and Internet Pages: Not.

The window that comes up when I want to Print in Word has a window that
gives me the "Manual duplex" option (print sequentially on both sides of
paper). But the window that comes up in OE or IE has two tabs ("General" and
"Options") but nowhere can I find a link to allow me to print on both sides
of the paper.

This is not an issue for me in Win 98 on my older desktop.

I have an HP 832C printer.

Any advice will be very welcome.

Thanks.
--
migaweb in New England
1 answer Last reply

    HP decided not to write updated drivers for this very old and discontinued
    printer. Microsoft included drivers that enable you to print, but may not
    have all the features you were used to.

    You can either:

    use the software from www.fineprint.com
    or
    purchase a new printer.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "migaweb" <derryweb@yahoo.com> wrote in message

    > The window that comes up when I want to Print in Word has a window that
    > gives me the "Manual duplex" option (print sequentially on both sides of
    > paper). But the window that comes up in OE or IE has two tabs ("General"
    > and
    > "Options") but nowhere can I find a link to allow me to print on both
    > sides
    > of the paper.
    >
    > This is not an issue for me in Win 98 on my older desktop.
    >
    > I have an HP 832C printer.
    >
    > Any advice will be very welcome.
    >
    > Thanks.
    > --