how do I import address book into XP fax program?????
--
thanx

Byte

Have you checked under Help/Index for address book features such as importing?

"Ron/Pa" wrote:

> how do I import address book into XP fax program?????
> --
> thanx

That would depend on which type of address book you are referring to and
which address book you have configured Windows XP Fax to use. That remains a
secret.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Ron/Pa" <RonPa@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> how do I import address book into XP fax program?????
> --
> thanx

yes, have checked, but no info. on how to import new address book........
want to send broadcast fax.....HELP anybody?

"Byte" wrote:

> Have you checked under Help/Index for address book features such as importing?
>
> "Ron/Pa" wrote:
>
> > how do I import address book into XP fax program?????
> > --
> > thanx

No help is available because you have not posted a clear question.
Answer mine so we can try to discern what you're asking.