Printing problems

Tags:
  • Windows XP
April 4, 2005 4:21:06 PM

I have 3 Dell computers with Win XP Pro installed and they are all in the
same workgroup. I have a shared usb Lexmark Z55 printer hooked up to one of
them. When I print from that one I have no problems but when I try to print
from the other two the printer says "printing started" and the freezes the
screen on the computer that it is hooked up to. Can anyone help me!!!

More about : printing problems

Anonymous
April 5, 2005 12:33:42 AM

Is it correctly installed for all users?
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

>I have 3 Dell computers with Win XP Pro installed and they are all in the
> same workgroup. I have a shared usb Lexmark Z55 printer hooked up to one
> of
> them. When I print from that one I have no problems but when I try to
> print
> from the other two the printer says "printing started" and the freezes
> the
> screen on the computer that it is hooked up to. Can anyone help me!!!

April 7, 2005 3:13:05 PM

Are you on a server, do you switch cables or have a A-B-C cross-over switch?

!