Printing multiple files from a list in WinXP

glyttek

I can print one file at a time from any of my folders; however, when I
highlight multiple files and right-click and then click "print" on the drop
down menu...nothing happens. Any ideas?

Byte

What app are you using to print multiple documents? What format are the
files you are trying to print - TXT, DOC, etc.?? Or are they photos, images
or graphics?