Printing multiple pages on one page

April 5, 2005 11:35:07 AM

When I print multiple pages on one page a page outline/border is printed as
well. Does anyone know how to turn this off?
Anonymous
April 5, 2005 2:04:22 PM

That should be a feature of the application from which you are printing.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Printing & Imaging

"JCMY" <JCMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I print multiple pages on one page a page outline/border is printed
> as
> well. Does anyone know how to turn this off?

Anonymous
April 6, 2005 2:02:33 PM

.....or of the specific printer driver - a number of printers (usually
PostScript-capable ones) have "n-up" printing as a driver option. In
the ones that I have run into, the dividing lines are not optional -
they are either always there or not there at all, depending on the
printer/driver.

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:04:22 -0700, "Cari \(MS-MVP\)"
<Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote:

>That should be a feature of the application from which you are printing.

Please respond to the Newsgroup, so that others may benefit from the exchange.
Peter R. Fletcher