Printing multiple pages on one page

When I print multiple pages on one page a page outline/border is printed as
well. Does anyone know how to turn this off?
2 answers Last reply
More about printing multiple pages page

    That should be a feature of the application from which you are printing.
    --
    Cari (MS-MVP)
    Printing & Imaging

    "JCMY" <JCMY@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > When I print multiple pages on one page a page outline/border is printed
    > as
    > well. Does anyone know how to turn this off?

    .....or of the specific printer driver - a number of printers (usually
    PostScript-capable ones) have "n-up" printing as a driver option. In
    the ones that I have run into, the dividing lines are not optional -
    they are either always there or not there at all, depending on the
    printer/driver.

    On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 10:04:22 -0700, "Cari \(MS-MVP\)"
    <Newsgroups1@coribright.com> wrote:

    >That should be a feature of the application from which you are printing.

    Please respond to the Newsgroup, so that others may benefit from the exchange.
    Peter R. Fletcher

Fax Microsoft Windows XP