Vanguard Beta begins

On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:08:50 -0500 in
<bumdnf9Nl4P7n1rfRVn-3g@midco.net>, "Orlun" <tim@buk.to> graced the
world with this thought:

>http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16655
>
>The 'vision' is on the way.

Great, a link to a restricted page...

bizbee wrote:
> On Sat, 2 Jul 2005 16:08:50 -0500 in
> <bumdnf9Nl4P7n1rfRVn-3g@midco.net>, "Orlun" <tim@buk.to> graced the
> world with this thought:
>

>>http://www.vanguardsoh.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16655
>>
>>The 'vision' is on the way.
>>

> Great, a link to a restricted page...

"Well, the time has finally come! We are about to enter our first stage
of Beta!

Beta 0 (also commonly known as Friends & Family Beta) is about to begin.
This first phase is comprised of a very small group of players that are
selected from among people we know personally and know very well.

As we progress into other phases of Beta and are ready to start
selecting participants from among our community members, we will let you
know right here in this forum. When we are ready to move into each phase
and begin taking applications, you will hear it here first!"

Regards,
Kul